ADMISSION ON ABROAD UNIVERSITIES
Applying for overseas education can be a time taking process & requires a lot of clarity so that every application requirement is met successfully. Admission is one of the most important steps of the process. The study abroad admission process can be exhausting for many as it is not as easy as it seems. Even if all the detailed information is provided online, many steps must be handled with care & precision. Each university has a unique application process, and it can be difficult for candidates to follow the process alone. Glinks offers complete guidance to students for meeting the right timelines and formats and helps keep track of other essential information required to make the applying abroad process as smooth & efficient as possible.
Once our education counsellors have shortlisted the universities, we assess & send information about the applications, deadlines, documents required to be submitted, the format of the documents, reference letters, scholarship deadlines, etc to the students. We work alongside the student to successfully complete the lodgement of the application.
Glinks overseas education consultants are authorised to lodge the admission application to partner institutions on behalf of the students. We have extensive years of experience & expertise to guide you carefully through the process with precision and attention to detail. Many of our partner institutions have recognised us as an authorised partner, which makes it easy for us to track your applications and speed up the process. We offer the following level of admission services:
Glinks has partnerships with public high school divisions, elite private high schools, all-girls high schools, and catholic high schools. Students who are aspiring to take up overseas education can choose to study in any one of the mentioned schools. Most schools are open for international students starting from Grade 9 to Grade 12.There are a few schools available from Grade 4 as well.
Benefits of studying in an abroad high school include:
- Students can enjoy a diverse social experience.
- Students can be a part of a multi-generational community of English-speaking families, students, and schools.
- Students can get quality learning opportunities in the subject of their choice.
- Students can take up sports, be a part of exclusive clubs, enjoy volunteering services, participate in community service, and be part of leadership coaching activities.
- Students can start preparing for admission to top international universities.
When to start applying?
We recommend applying immediately after the first-term exams of your current grade.There are two admission intakes- September & February.
Glinks enjoy partnerships with world-class summer camp organisers. Our partner summer camps are highly recommended & ensure safety & comfort for all the students.
Benefits of summer camp include:
- Such camps can help in boosting confidence and developing new skills in a safe environment
- Students can enjoy daily outdoor adventures to broaden their minds
- These camps can be a great opportunity for learning a new language
- Students can get a chance to build friendships across different nationalities
- Learn important life skills while enjoying a wonderful time in the summer sun
- Students can take part in academic classes on subjects of their preference.
Undergraduate (UG diplomas, Advanced diplomas, Associate degrees, Bachelor’s degree)
We have observed that over 76% of students who have taken our service have applied for an overseas undergraduate course. We have partnerships with some of the most reputed partner colleges and universities that offer undergraduate programs.
Why choose to study overseas for an undergraduate program?
- Students can have a chance to obtain practical and career-focused learning.
- Students can have the opportunity for paid internships in many programs.
- Overseas institutions can provide a high-class and exciting campus life experience.
- There is a high chance of taking part & learning from extensive research activities.
- Students can get the opportunity to work while studying in an institution that can offer experience, exposure, and earnings.
- Students can gain access to work on research under direct supervisors and prepare for future education.
- International institutions can also provide excellent support at campuses for job placements.
Postgraduate (PG certificates and diplomas, Master’s degrees)
If you’re looking forward to an overseas program to carry forward your academic journey, then Glinks will be the right partner to help you get started. With us, you can get a chance to transform your future with the best postgraduate programs from one of our reputed partner institutions.
Why choose to study overseas for a Postgraduate program?
- Graduate studies are a smart career investment for students
- Students can get ample opportunities to work with expert researchers
- Students can get a chance to be recognised in the international domain
- Students can upgrade their career graph through unmatched skills
- There is a high chance of improvement in the earning scale
- Students can get a chance to build their professional network
There has been an increase in the usage & interest in online learning mechanisms after the COVID-19 pandemic. There is a huge demand for online learning among students, and the demand will only increase in the coming years.
What are the benefits of eLearning?
- Students can attend classes from the comfort of their homes or any location of their choice
- eLearning eliminates the cost of transportation, student meals, hostels, etc
- eLearning is an environment-friendly paperless learning activity
- Students can spend quality family time while working their way towards achieving their career goals
- Students can get the opportunity to undertake part-time jobs
TRANSFER OF CREDITS
Transfer of credit is one of the most critical processes, which is handled in coordination with the faculty of the specific university the candidate has chosen. Our education counsellors offer guidance to students who are transferring in the middle of their qualifications. We can assist in the transfer of post-secondary credits to the program applied.
We follow the following steps for the credit transfer process:
- Admission is applied to the chosen program.
- Depending upon the institution, the transfer of credits can be applied with admission or later. Some institutions have separate fees for the transfer credits application.
- A fully detailed transcript and the syllabus of the previous studies are sent to the institution.
- Institutions will review and compare all the course content and the credits earned by the student to their curriculum to decide the number of credits to be transferred.
As students explore the different study abroad program options with us, they will have the opportunity to initially have the transfer credit discussion with the faculty members or the academic department. Our counsellors are well acquainted with the requirements of different institutions & countries. We can guide you through the complete assessment process smoothly, irrespective of the type of programs, institutions, or regions.
Nothing compares to a student's excitement upon receiving the offer letter from their most desired institution. Glinks expert education counsellors will be your constant guide throughout the onboarding process. Different institutions have their own set of requirements & processes which needs to be followed to complete the onboarding process. Once you receive the acceptance letter, we will explain the steps & simplify the conditions mentioned in the offer. Institutions release a letter of acceptance only after proper evaluation of the documents you have submitted as part of the admission process. The acceptance letter will include details about the program you have applied for, duration, fees per semester, total fees for the course, health cover, accommodation, etc. The acceptance letter is a supportive document to apply for a student visa. Many times a student can receive a conditional offer letter, which is only issued if there are any incomplete details in the documents submitted. Students are advised to fill in the requirements as mentioned & our counsellors will offer full support for international students to understand the requirements better & complete the missing spaces without any delay or problems.
Top international institutions will assess multiple factors other than just grades before selecting a student for a program. The Admission committee issues a supplementary form to know more about the candidate through their specialisations in extracurricular activities. It is important to showcase one's talent carefully in this process as in certain circumstances, the board might find the candidate unsuitable for their campus if the information provided does not follow the ethical standards. Our counsellors are well aware of the campus regulations across multiple institutions & countries. We will provide complete admission assistance to help you highlight the best activities at this stage and confirm your future with the institution.
Glinks can help you study abroad
at the world's most prestigious universities.
Your dream of studying abroad can now become a reality with Glinks, a globally reputed overseas education consultants
HEAR THE SUCCESS STORIES OF OUR STUDENTS
If you have met all the entry-level requirements for pursuing overseas education, Glinks education consultants can provide professional admission assistance, as per your choice & preference.
Abroad institutions have their own set of guidelines when it comes to the admission process. You can check our destination pages to get an idea about the admission information of different institutions as per the locations. You can call us directly if the information that you are looking for is not available in the locations pages. We are committed to offer you the best admission assistance for abroad studies.
The application process differs from institution to institution per the guidelines maintained by the board of admission in different countries. The study abroad counsellors of Glinks are well versed in the different admissions processes and can offer their complete guide to help you secure the best possible outcome in a systematic manner.
Foreign universities institutions have an extensive checklist of documents that need to be submitted at the time of admission, which includes:
- Application form
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letter of Recommendation
- IELTS/GRE/GMAT test scores
- Personal statement (Essay)
Transferring to a new institution while pursuing higher education is possible. In general, students can apply to their preferred program and then send their previously-earned credits for consideration.
Yes, there are different Canadian institutions that accept credit transfers. In order to gain advanced standing, students would be required to submit all the official transcripts.
IELTS is required by many universities as one of the prerequisites, however, there are few universities that do not require IELTS based on your medium of instruction in your last school and/or first language is English.
Co-op is short for cooperative education. Co-op is included in the study program of many universities wherein the students work in the field related to their program to gain practical knowledge. A student can get the option of 1 to 6 co-op terms depending on the program and institution. Co-op is a structured method of combining classroom-based education with practical work experience. Most co-op programs are structured so that each term or semester of schooling is alternated with a term or semester of work.
Get in touch with your overseas education consultant
Are you planning to study abroad? Get a free consultation from Glinks, the most trusted overseas education consultant.